Top Cut P2 Series 7-Inch Nakiri Vegetable Cleaver, Forged Swedish 14C28N Steel, 1022063
The P2 Series focuses on professional caliber function. High-alloy Swedish steel forms the foundation of these incredibly sharp and durable blades. Precise Asian-style edges, exceptional edge retention, and comfortable handles make these knives perfectly suited for commercial kitchen environments.
- High alloy Swedish 14C28N Steel with exceptional edge retention and sharpness. Durable composite handle made from food-grade plastic and fiberglass. The ergonomically designed, non-slip textured handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 6-inch handle and 7-inch blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- This vegetable Cleaver, also known as a Nakiri is great for push cuts, slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs, and cutting fruit or cheese.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.