Cangshan ALPS Series 502759 German Steel Forged 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife with Sheath, Black
The ALPS SERIES showcases a modern streamlined design that focuses on an incredibly ergonomic handle that offers a secure and comfortable grip. Sleek curves create a beautiful balance to the bold angled bolster while highlighting the durable, triple-rivet handle. Forged from high-alloy German steel and meticulously heat treated, these handcrafted knives are stunningly sharp and feature exceptional edge retention.
- The 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is an everyday essential, designed to cleanly slice anything from bagels and crusty breads to cured meats or tough-skinned fruits and vegetables. The serrations pierce the exterior of the food and slice through with very little pressure needed, preventing your cut from crushing even the most delicate foods like fresh, ripe tomatoes.
- Handcrafted by expert bladesmiths. Forged from high-alloy German steel with a 58 ± 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale, these blades are incredibly durable and sharp.
- The keen 16-degree edge is perfect for easy, precise cutting. Our meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment ensures these knives have exceptional edge retention.
- A patented, angled bolster accommodates a natural pinch grip on the blade. These knives are well-balanced and feature an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.