Dual-Sided Whetstone Knife Sharpener 1000/6000 Grit, 503800
Sharpen your knives like a professional with our dual-sided whetstone.
- Professionally sharpen your knives with this dual-sided whetstone from Cangshan. Perfect for professional and home chefs to keep your knives sharp.
- With 2 grits, coarse and fine, this whetstone, also called a waterstone, is what professional chefs choose as their best and most precise sharpening tool. Each side is made of aluminum oxide along with sharpening compounds at different grits.
- With a base made of acacia wood, this classic whetstone is a great addition to any chef's knife-care collection.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
How to Use:
- SOAK: Submerge the stone in water for 10-15 minutes.
- SETUP: Place the whetstone on the wood base, coarse side up, with the short edge of the stone facing you. A damp cloth or paper towel under the base will help hold it in place if needed.
- POSITION: Hold the knife at a 16-degree angle to the stone. Face knife away from you.
- SHARPEN: From the blade's heel, sweep the knife lengthwise across the stone. Repeat on the other side.
- HONE: Flip the whetstone with the fine side up and repeat the previous steps.
- CLEAN: Rinse knife and whetstone, ensuring both are dry before storing.