Professional Knife + Scissor Sharpener, 3-Stage Adjustable 14-24 Degree, 1026108
Cangshan 3-in-1 simple-to-use sharpener restores a factory edge to any knife in your collection, even kitchen shears. This all-in-one tool has two stages each for Asian or Western blades. A unique handle-shaped grip helps keep fingers safe, and a nonslip rubberized base provides stability on the work surface. It is recommended to sharpen your kitchen knives at least 2 times a year to ensure that the knife blade is cutting properly.
- The Cangshan team spent 16 months doing R&D, finalizing the industrial-grade carbide sharpening components to ensure that this knife sharpener can work effectively on high alloy metal blades.
- Professional 3-1 knife sharpener with built-in angle adjustment from 14 to 24 degrees, offering the correct blade angle to expertly maintain the cutting edges of both Western- and Asian-style knives. Also includes a unique ceramic sharpening blade slot designed to sharpen 2-piece kitchen shears.
- Offers two stages of sharpening for each knife style: a coarse ultra-hard Tungsten carbide side for restoring edges to dull blades and a finely grained ceramic side for honing and finishing edges (also useful for quick touch-ups).
- A unique handle-shaped grip helps keep fingers safe, and a nonslip rubberized base provides stability on the work surface.
- Not for use with serrated knives or blades sharpened on only one side of the cutting edge, such as sashimi knives.