Cangshan 1023930 Thomas Keller Signature Collection Santoku Knife, 7-Inch
The refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek, and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this Santoku Knife, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller and crafted by award-winning cutlery maker Cangshan.
- Hollow-edge blade reduces surface resistance, aiding the user in making smooth, precise slices.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge.
- Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths.
- Winner of 2019 Red Dot Design Award.