Cangshan YARI Series 501356 X-7 Damascus Steel 3-Piece Starter Knife Set (8-Inch Chef, Serrated Utility & 3.5-Inch Paring) With Ash Wood Box
The YARI Series is a bold statement of traditional design coupled with innovative materials. Exceptionally sharp, and striking in design, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X-7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense gray G10 handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. This knife set comes with a rich gray wood box that is perfectly suited to protect the knives.
- The 8-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most versatile tools, designed to chop, slice, dice, and mince a variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits.
- The 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife has saw-like serrations that easily pierce through crusty breads and tough-skinned fruits and vegetables without crushing the soft interior.
- The 3.5-inch Paring Knife shape is similar to the much larger chef’s knife, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep work that requires increased control.
- Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Together, these three essential knives can tackle nearly any cutting task in the kitchen. Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
3-Piece Starter Set Includes:
- 8-Inch Chef's Knife
- 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife
- 3.5-Inch Paring Knife