Cangshan OLIV Series 501639 Swedish 14C28N Steel Forged 3.5" Paring Knife
The OLIV Series offers a modern update of the traditional European aesthetic featuring a robust handle crafted from solid olivewood. Forged from high-alloy Swedish 14C28N Steel, these knives are razor sharp, hearty in design, and exceptionally well-balanced.
- The 3.5-inch Paring Knife shape is similar to the much larger chef’s knife, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep work that requires increased control. The paring knife is a kitchen essential for tasks such as slicing small fruits, trimming mushrooms, chopping herbs, creating a garnish, or peeling and mincing garlic.
- Features a robust handle, crafted from solid olive wood with a stunning wood grain, making every knife unique.
- Handcrafted, partial-tang knives forged from fine-grained, Swedish 14C28N Steel, which features excellent stain resistance, and holds an edge up to five times longer than German steel.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment for incredible strength and durability, scoring a 59 +/-2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.