Acacia Kneading Board, 24x30x1", 1027082
The Cangshan Thomas Keller Signature Collection Kneading Board is made of acacia wood, a durable and naturally water-resistant material known for its unique wood grain. This elegant statement piece sits right on the edge of your countertop, with a tall lip on either end; one to hold it securely in place on the edge of your countertop, and the other acting as a backstop, keeping flour or other stray ingredients on the board.
- The perfect pastry board for kneading dough when making pie crusts, biscuits, or even pizza.
- Not just for kneading dough, this board can also be used as a traditional butcher block cutting surface. The reversible design allows you to keep one side smooth for pastry while using the other side for chopping ingredients with your favorite Cangshan knives.
- Naturally moisture-resistant acacia wood features a unique wood grain, making this an elegant statement piece that can be left on your countertop when not in use if you prefer not to store it in a cabinet or drawer.
- Designed in partnership with Cangshan’s brand ambassador, Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller.
- Dimensions: 24” x 30” x 1”. Hand wash only.