Cangshan TN1 Series Swedish 14C28N Steel 8-Piece Straight Edge Steak Knife Set w/ Walnut Box
The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision, and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensures these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from fine-grained, Swedish 14C28N Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. 2016 Red Dot Award Winner, A Design Award Winner, 2018 German Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Cangshan's special straight fine edges with a precisely tapered blade from base to tip. The steak knife set makes for an impressive presentation of grilled meats, slicing effortlessly through everything from tender filet mignon to the thickest chops.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.
8-Piece set includes:
- 8 x 5" Straight-Edge steak knives
- Walnut wood box