TN1 Series 9-Inch Carving Knife with Ash Wood Sheath, Forged Swedish 14C28N Steel, 1021844
The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision, and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensures these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV.
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focuses on a unique all-metal structure and ergonomic matte finish handle
- Well-balanced 5.5-inch handle and 9-inch hollow ground blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Each Knife comes with a carbonized solid Ashwood half open magnetic sheath
- NSF International Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects