S Series 3.5-inch Paring Knife, Forged German Steel, 1020403
The S Series is sleek and slim, perfectly contrasting boldly angled lines and smooth curves, a story of dynamic balance and sharp focus. This is a fresh update to standard, simple done exceptionally well, a tool a chef can trust.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well-balanced 4.75" handle and 3.5" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This paring knife is small, and ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work, like de-veining shrimp, removing the seeds from peppers, and cutting small garnishes. Designed to be an all-purpose knife.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.