N1 Series 6-Inch Boning Knife with Flex Blade, Forged German Steel, 59489
The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision, and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensures these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand. Bolsterless design encourages a professional pinch grip, allows the blade to be sharpened from heel to tip, and provides improved cutting precision, and safety. 2016 Red Dot Award Winner, A Design Award Winner, 2018 German Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Unique ALL METAL Patent Pending Design that focuses on ergonomics handle
- Well-balanced 5.5-inch handle and 6-inch flex blade ideal for boning or fillet
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- All metal forged knife with keen Asian style cutting edge
- NSF International Certified