D Series 7-Inch Santoku Knife, Forged German Steel, 59168
The D Series pushes past traditional and familiar to create a knife that is both elegantly modern and purposefully simple. This series uses a redesigned classic handle that focuses on being easy and comfortable to grip. The keen Asian-style slicing edge allows for a smooth and effortless cut. Every knife is well-balanced, and seamlessly crafted allowing for heavy kitchen use and easy cleanup.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well-balanced 5.5" handle and 7" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Oval depressions on the blade create air pockets that eliminate drag, facilitating even carving.
- This Santoku knife can be used for mincing, slicing, chopping vegetables, slicing meat, and disjointing large cuts. Works well for heavy kitchen use.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.