N1 Series 9-Inch Carving Knife, Forged German Steel, 59991
The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand. Robust perfectly streamlined the Cangshan Knife Block securely houses 8 knives, while subtly showcasing the unique beauty of each knife.
- Red Dot 2016 Award patent pending design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomics handle
- Well balanced 5.5-inch handle and 9-inch blade
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel forged with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- All metal forged knife affords superior strength, taper grind edge stays sharp and easy to re-sharpen
- NSF International Certified, limited lifetime warranty