Cangshan L1 Series 1027464 German Steel Forged 6" Boning Knife
The L1 Series speaks to the purity of minimalism, focusing on the elemental beauty of forward-thinking aesthetics and practical functionality. A sleek and modern knife whose exceptional qualities shine out, complementing and elevating the skills of the chef.
- The 6-inch Boning Knife features a uniquely curved blade that tapers to a precise point. This knife is ideal for breaking down meat, with the pointed tip maneuvering easily around bones and joints. The narrow blade assists in cleanly removing skin and separating meat from bone.
- Patented design knives focus on an ergonomic handle that provides an easy and comfortable grip. Well balanced and comfortable handle pairs tastefully with the signature single mosaic rivet.
- Handcrafted full-tang knives forged from tight-grained X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Designed to help you accomplish a variety of cutting tasks with ease and confidence.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.