Cangshan ELBERT Series German Steel Forged 6" Boning Knife
The ELBERT Series superbly balances smooth contours and sharp, distinct angles, creating an exquisitely ergonomic handle. Forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel, the semi-bolster design is well balanced, and the beautiful, single mosaic rivet secures the handle to the knife's full tang. Precise heat treatment ensures the blade is razor sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- The 6-inch Boning Knife features a uniquely curved blade that tapers to a precise point. This knife is ideal for breaking down meat, with the pointed tip maneuvering easily around bones and joints. The narrow blade assists in cleanly removing skin and separating meat from bone.
- Ergonomically designed handles provide an easy and comfortable grip. The well-balanced handle pairs tastefully with the signature single mosaic rivet.
- Handcrafted full-tang knives forged from tight-grained X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.