HAKU Series High-Carbon 9-inch Honing Steel, 501134
The HAKU Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles provide exceptional comfort and precision for the chef.
- The 9-inch Honing Steel features a half-grooved and half-smooth finish.
- The grooved, coarse side of the steel is used for regular maintenance, to realign the microscopic teeth on the blade’s edge.
- The smooth, fine side of the steel is used to finish the edge with a few swipes of the blade after honing on the grooved side.
- For average use, the grooved side can be used weekly, and the smooth side, daily. Regularly honed knives will retain their edges longer before needing to be sharpened.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.