HAKU Series 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife with Sheath, Forged X-7 Damascus Steel, 501080
The HAKU Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is an everyday essential, designed to cleanly slice anything from bagels and crusty breads to cured meats or tough-skinned fruits and vegetables. The serrations pierce the exterior of the food and slice through with very little pressure needed, preventing your cut from crushing even the most delicate foods like fresh, ripe tomatoes.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.