Saveur Selects 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife, Forged German Steel, 1026238
SAVEUR Selects Cutlery Series a precise and modernistic knife-line featuring a keen edge, perfect balance, and a stunningly ergonomic handle. Every knife is full forged from high alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel. Each blade goes through a meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment and ice-hardening process ensuring that the knives are extraordinarily durable with exceptional edge retention. A full bolster accommodates a safe and firm grip on the knife while balancing the distinct singular mosaic rivet and smooth lines. Made in partnership with award-winning cutlery maker, Cangshan Cutlery Company.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from German Steel X50CrMoV15 for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade is hand-sharpened to a razor-sharp 16-degree edge (because each blade is sharpened by hand, exact angle may vary slightly) HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Comfortable arch-shaped handles rest easily in the hand for a secure grip. Boasting a single decorative mosaic pin adding an elegant touch to the knife silhouette.
- This utility knife features a serrated blade that's ideal for everything from delicate tomatoes to salami and crusty bread—without tearing or compressing soft interiors.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.