Cangshan | Thomas Keller Collection 1026658 Maple End Grain cutting board 12'x18'x1.5' Crafted in USA
Cangshan Cutlery End-Grain cutting boards are made from the highest grade of solid hard maple trees in North America. The boards feature moisture-resistant and tightly packed wood grains. The color is all-natural with no stains being used. They are treated with 100% food-safe mineral oil. There are finger grips cut out on each side of the board for easy transferring, cutting board can be used on the reverse side. Each board is uniquely handcrafted for Cangshan Cutlery here in the United States.
- Made from North American Hard Maple. Uniquely handcrafted exclusively for Cangshan Cutlery in the USA.
- Block is reversible, Hand-grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Multiple coats of food-safe grade mineral oil applied, then buffed with a moisture-resistant beeswax topcoat finish.
- End-grain construction provides exceptional strength and durability and won't dull knife blades.
- Designed with Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller, Hand Wash Only!