ALPS Series 2-Piece Starter Set with Sheaths, Forged German Steel, Black, 502797
The ALPS SERIES showcases a modern streamlined design that focuses on an incredibly ergonomic handle that offers a secure and comfortable grip. Sleek curves create a beautiful balance to the bold, angled bolster while highlighting the durable, triple-rivet handle. Forged from high-alloy German steel and meticulously heat treated, these handcrafted knives are stunningly sharp and feature exceptional edge retention.
- The 6-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and the popular rocking motion, this blade is perfectly shaped for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping various meats, vegetables, and fruits. The 3.5-inch Paring Knife has a similar shape, but the smaller size will be more comfortable for precise prep work that requires increased control, such as creating a garnish, peeling an apple, or trimming fat from beef. Together, these essential blades can tackle nearly any cutting task in the kitchen.
- Handcrafted by expert bladesmiths. Forged from high-alloy German steel with a 58 ± 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale, these blades are incredibly durable and sharp.
- The keen 16-degree edge is perfect for easy, precise cutting. Our meticulous ULTRA6 heat treatment ensures these knives have exceptional edge retention.
- A patented, angled bolster accommodates a natural pinch grip on the blade. These knives are well-balanced and feature an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.
2-Piece Set Includes:
- 3.5" Paring Knife with Sheath
- 6" Chef's Knife with Sheath