Z Series 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife, Forged German Steel, 62526
The Z Series is sharply defining excellence in form and function. Keenly angled lines reinforce the sleek, comfortable shape of the handle and focus attention on the stunning mosaic rivet.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. 2019 Houseware Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well-balanced 5" handle and 5" serrated edge blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This utility knife features a serrated blade that's ideal for everything from delicate tomatoes to salami and crusty breads—without tearing or compressing soft interiors.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.