Cangshan L1 Series 7-piece German Steel Forged Knife Set
The L Series speaks to the purity of minimalism, focusing on the elemental beauty of forward-thinking aesthetics and practical functionality. A sleek and modern knife whose exceptional qualities shine out, complimenting and elevating the skills of the chef. Beautifully robust yet slim, the handcrafted Cangshan Eco-friendly bamboo block stands proudly displaying its curiously balanced asymmetrical shape. Rich, unique bamboo grain texture compliments and enhances the distinct design of the securely housed knife set.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from German Steel X50CrMoV15 for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade is hand-sharpened to a razor-sharp 16-degree edge (because each blade is sharpened by hand, exact angle may vary slightly) HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- A set of quality knives is the foundation of any kitchen. Whether it’s carving a turkey or peeling an apple, this professional-grade set contains the knives necessary for completing any kitchen task.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
7-Piece Set Includes:
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 7" santoku knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 3.5" paring knife
- 9" 2-piece shears / scissors
- 9-slot bamboo knife block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece