D Series 3-Piece Starter Knife Set, Forged German Steel, 61772
The D Series pushes past traditional and familiar to create a knife that is both elegantly modern and purposefully simple. This series uses a redesigned classic handle that focuses on being easy and comfortable to grip. The keen Asian-style slicing edge allows for a smooth and effortless cut. Every knife is well-balanced, and seamlessly crafted allowing for heavy kitchen use and easy cleanup.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from fine-grained, German X50CrMoV15 Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Set includes: 8-inch chef's, 5-inch serrated utility and 3.5-inch paring knife
- This set of essential kitchen cutlery is an excellent starter set for new cooks in the kitchen.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.